Designed by Veethemes.com

Brown Tones

My mom scheduled a bonding day for us today, since she'll be flying back to Australia on Friday.

We went to Fort for lunch and tried this new korean restaurant called O' Rice at Fort Forum. 
I still can't get over the Chicken Cutlet Rice (MUST TRY!)

Anyway, we then went around High Street and checked out some stores until I spotted this brick wall & I thought ooooh my chance to do another OOTD today! lol
Can I just share how "in love" I was with this sunglasses the moment I saw it at the bazaar I visited last week!
I bought it from Wear Vintage, checkout their Instagram Store for more cool sunglasses!
Now to my favourite and most comfortable sneakers ever! Nike Womens Roshe Run Jacquard (faded olive - black color) 
I wore it with this stunning shimmery black gold socks from Topshop that blended well together.

I bought my earrings from Stradivarius and yes this is a pair! the right one is for the Ear Cuff and the left, Silver Eye Dangling earring.

WHAT I'M WEARING:
*Sunglasses - Wear Vintage
*Earrings & Brown Boyfriend Blazer - Stradivarius
*Green Shirt - Forever 21
*Sequin Skirt & Gold Body Chain Necklace - H&M
*Sneakers - Nike Womens Roshe Run Jacquard

MAKE UP:
*BB Cream - Liole (WaterDrop BB Cream)
*Blush On/ Bronzer - Benefit  (Hoola)
*Lipstick - Mac (Photo)


So, my Mom wants to join me! 
I want you guys to meet my mom! :)
Alright, until my next post! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment